Yes! The new generation of our Scout app combines the staff and customer apps into a single app. This means you’ll get a branded experience for both your customers and staff.
Yes, but there is a $100 change fee per instance. Changes include design-related changes and app store updates.
There is no cancellation fee.
Each time a change needs to be made to your app, it requires us to go through the entire customization and deployment process again. This includes making the changes to the app, rebuilding it, testing and then finally re-deploying it to each app store. This isn’t automatic and takes a significant amount of manual effort.
There’s a lot of upfront work that goes into customizing your app, preparing app store assets, testing it, and finally deploying it to the app stores. We need to ensure that we are fairly compensated for our efforts.
Yes! Clients that have the Scout app already downloaded will be able to continue to use it.
Yes. Your fully-branded app is a separate app from the Scout for Pet Parents app and has its own listing in the app store.
Nope! They can continue to use their existing login credentials.
Scout will provide the following deliverables:
- A splash screen with your logo and solid color background. (A splash screen is what your customer sees when the app is first opened.)
- Mockups with your colors and logo showing you exactly what your app will look like.
- Screenshots to be used in the app stores.
- A template for your app store description.
- Publishing to the app store.
- All service updates will also be applied to your fully-branded app.
- Maintenance to guarantee uptime in the store. Google and Apple are always making changes that require continual upgrades and monitoring of your branded app.
Yes. this is an add-on to your Scout subscription. The app will only work with the Scout platform so you must be a customer. If you aren’t a Scout customer yet, Signup for Scout and start your free trial.
Shoot us a message and we would be happy to get started.
There’s a lot of upfront work that goes into customizing your app, preparing app store assets, testing it, and finally deploying it to the app stores. We need to ensure that we are fairly compensated for our efforts so we cannot offer refunds.